Landlord (Dwelling/Fire) Insurance

Landlord insurance, more commonly known as Dwelling or Fire Insurance, may protect you from natural disasters such as weather events, fire, theft and other damages. Landlord insurance policies may protect the structure or building.

What does dwelling/fire insurance cover?

Landlord policies may include the following coverage options:

Personal Property Coverage

Personal property coverage may help protect your personal belongings stored on the property, such as mowers used on the property.

Landlord policies may provide optional coverage for malicious damage done by tenants and often lock as well as key replacement.

Liability Coverage

Liability coverage may provide your for your legal defense in the event of a lawsuit. It may also help pay court judgements against you.

Medical Payments Coverage

Medical Payments coverage may help pay medical expenses should someone get injured on your property.

Coverage for Loss of Rents

Loss of rents coverage may provide the owner of the policy (insured) with continuing rental income while the home is being repaired due to damage from a covered event.

Our team is here to help you find appropriate coverage at a competitive price.

This website is for general information only and does not amend, modify supplement or guarantee any insurance policy. Your eligibility for insurance coverage is subject to the determination of qualifications and acceptance by the insurance underwriting company.